|Place of Origin:||Hejian,China|
|Model Number:||Side Loading Bobbin System|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Container loading with safety packing|
|Delivery Time:||70-150 Days after receive deposit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||120 Set/Year|
|Color:||Customized||System:||Electronic Control System|
electric cable manufacturing machinery,
cable wire machine
This series of sub-frame strander is mainly used for electrical stranded conductors stranded circular drawn squeeze, squeeze fan conductor twisting, split conductor twisted wire core pre-pressed.
Main components: off frame, well lead frame, twisted body, the disc device, meter, dual traction device, and traversing frame, drive system, electronic control systems, security systems, etc.
1. Machine motor drive for the sub, sub-twist body and traction motor drive with a separate, belt driven by a large modulus twist rotation, compared with the traditional rotation axis, eliminating the gearbox and twisted body axis drive system, a fundamental solution to the machine's deodorant what gear box noise, making the equipment more convenient maintenance.
2. Machine is controlled by the Siemens SL-300 series PLC, through the touch screen to set parameters of the production process, each cutter body and the traction motor drive by one, to ensure transmission accuracy, drive motor with encoder feedback grating; actualProduction, the user needed to produce the cables according to specifications, the touch screen to set a good body paragraphs cutter pitch line speed of processing parameters. Electronic control system with advanced technology, convenient operation and reliable.
3. Using digital detection of disconnection, can judge the prospective group of stranded segment of any one body of break signal.
4. Paragraphs twisted body coil tension pneumatic proportional valve controller to ensure stable power line set up.
5. The section on the disc cutter body operation, respectively through the large ratio reducer motor driven rotating cutter body through slow line orientation.