||Copper And Aluminum Conductor
|Max. Stranding Section:
||Max. Traverse Pitch:
||Rigid Stranding Machine
800 mm rigid stranding equipment,
armoring function rigid stranding equipment,
rigid strander with armoring function
91B (1+24+30+36) Frame Rigid Strander Machine With Armoring Function
Rigid stranding machines are BEYDE main core business. More than 200 lines sold all over the world these last 40 years is showing the technical and market leadership ofBEYDE on this type of machinery. This long experience in this market field, enables POURTIER to propose customized and completely tailored Rigid Stranding lines according to customer’s request from 500 mm to 800 mm cages.
- Indeed, stranding lines are designed for single copper or single aluminium wires, making compacting or non-compacting, round or sector and straight or pre-spiral conductor.
- Stranding up to 127 wires (copper, copper alloy, aluminium, aluminium alloy).
- Round compacted Extra High Voltage and High Voltage Cables (HVDC, HVAC).
- Prespiralled sector cores for Milliken.
- Overhead conductors (AAC, ACSR, AAAC, ACCC, ACSS…).
- Steel wire armouring.
- Copper wire screening.
- Flexible Class 5.
- Control Cable.
2. Technical parameter:
|NO OF WIRE
|NO OF CAGE
||1 (Centre Wire) + 24 + 30 + 36
|TYPE OF CAGE
|TYPE OF WIRE
||Copper, Aluminium and Steel wire
|1.68 mm - 5.00 mm
||1.75 mm - 5.00 mm
|4.5mm - 50.0 mm
||Can run S and Z direction
||Mechanical & Electrical
|WIRE TENSION CONTROL
||Electrical control system
|TYPE OF LOADING / UNLOADING
||bottom or side
|SIZE OF PAY-OFF (Portal)
||3200 mm (max drum flange)
|PAY-OFF MAX LOAD
|SIZE OF TAKE-UP (Portal)
||3200 mm (max drum flange)
|TAKE-UP MAX LOAD
||1600 - 3200 mm
||1180 - 2000 mm
|SIZE OF CAPSTAN
||Φ 2000 mm
|PULLING FORCE CAPSTAN
|CAPSTAN SURFACE WITH CHROME COATED
|COMPACTING DEVICE (for Milliken / sector shape conductor)
||Can make rotating pre-twister ( S & Z)
|DRUM PINTLE DIAMETER
||80 - 125mm
||NON METAL & METAL TAPE
|CAGE DRIVING SYSTEM
||Individual/separate motor drive for cage
||PLC SIEMENS S7 (Touch screen)
3. Main instruction:
- A rigid stranding machine for 91 wire refers to a piece of equipment used for the stranding or twisting of individual wires into a rigid stranded conductor with a total of 127 wires. This type of machine is commonly used in the cable and wire manufacturing industry.
- Here's a general overview of how a rigid stranding machine for 91 wire may function:
- Wire Payoff: The individual wires, typically copper or aluminum, are unwound from spools or reels and fed into the stranding machine. The number of wire payoffs in the machine will correspond to the desired total number of wires in the stranded conductor (in this case, 91wires).
- Bunching or Twisting: The individual wires are gathered together in a predetermined arrangement, and a twisting mechanism is used to rotate the wires around a central axis. This twisting action creates a rigid stranded conductor.
- Stranding Die: The stranded conductor passes through a stranding die, which helps maintain the desired shape and compactness of the stranded bundle.
- Tension Control: Throughout the stranding process, tension control devices ensure consistent tension on the wires, preventing excessive stretching or deformation.
- Take-up Unit: The completed stranded conductor is wound onto a spool or reel using a take-up unit. The unit controls the tension and speed to facilitate proper winding.
- Control System: A control system monitors and adjusts various parameters such as speed, tension, and wire arrangement to ensure quality control and adherence to the desired specifications.
4. Features & Advantages
- Smooth wire path with reduced deviation angle.
- Very constant tension control.
- Specific “trapezoïdal head” for perfect angular positioning of each “trapezoïdal wire at the stranding die.
- Know-how transfer.
- Heavy Duty design.
- Large range of option.
- High grade dies and rollers compacting heads.
- Cross section :
- up to 3500 mm² (copper)
- up to 4000 mm² (Aluminium
5. Equipped with contant tension control system and intelligent brake system:
By Tracking(Supersonic) the length of wire wrapped on bobbin, the length of wire remaining on bobbin will be detected and transmitted to PLC. The PLC will control the in-taking air by proportional valve and make the tension of wie constant following the length of wire remaining. Two groups controlling the tension of brake dics for paying-off to ensure the pressure on dics equal. Pneumatic brake system is controlled by intelligent brake system. When energency stop of machine, the speed signal of each cage will be trasmitted to PLC by sendsor. PLC will make calculation automatically and provide different brake force to each cage by proportional valve accordingly. Then the different cage will stop synchronized.
6. Electrical Control System:
The synchronal control system for separate motorized strander is different with other similar strander system by other makers. It's easy to operator by setting-up of all parameters on touch screen. All process parameters can be recollected. Unique pro and date collection system ensure machine running stable and realiable. The precision of lay length is less than 3% when emergency stop and less than 1% when normal stop of line (Profibus communication control).