|Application:||Wire Processing,anti-corrosion Cable Extruding||Color:||According To Customer Requirement|
|Name:||Cable Making Equipment,Outer Cable Extrusion Machine||Speed:||300M/Min|
|Extrusion Capacity:||180KG/H,25kg/hr||Product Name:||Cable Extrusion Machine|
full automatic wire extruder machine,
silicone rubber cable wire extruder machine,
silicone rubber cable extrusion machine
Full Automatic Wire Extruder Machine Silicone Rubber Cable SJ-65/12
Mainly used for high temperature resistant electrical wire & cable by silicone rubber coating & vulcanizing.
Silicone rubber is an elastomer (rubber-like material) composed of silicone, which can be found in a wide variety of products including medical devices and implants, electronics, automotive applications, voltage line insulators, and in home repair and hardware.
Silicone rubber is generally non-reactive, stable, and resistant to extreme environments and temperatures while still maintaining its useful properties. Below are the key characteristics of Silicone Rubber:
– High voltage resistant
– Extreme temperature resistant from -40 ~ 150°C
– Acid & alkaline resistant
– Bio-compatibility which is critical for medical applications
– Available for Auto Clave sterilization (up to 134°C) process for medical applications
– Better flexibility and tensile strength
CTi use Silicone Rubber as insulation or jacket material in following product categories:
1. Medical related cable products to meet bio-compatibility & sterilization requirements.
2. Consumer products such as USB-C and HDMI for premium touch & feel.
3. Power or heat related cable products which required extreme temperature or high voltage resistant.